It was a while I did not check the status of the project, but after I opened my application it detected new version and prompted me do I want to update.
So now I have version 0.9.3. Here are the changes made from my last update:
- fix an issue with opening non-ascii files
- updated Japanese and Brazilian translation
- ability to disable auto-update check
- improved text rendering – should fix problems with overlapping text
- improved font substitution for fonts not present in PDF file
- can now open PDF files with non-ASCII names
- improvements to DDE (contributed by Danilo Roascio)
- SyncTex improvements
- improve persistence of state (contributed by Robert Liu)
- fix crash when pressing ‘Cancel’ when entering a password updated translations
As usual latest version can be downloaded from official web site.