Zerobin service is updated to version 0.18 alpha.
As a reminder for those wondering what is this:
ZeroBin is a minimalist, opensource online pastebin/discussion board where the server has zero knowledge of hosted data. Data is encrypted/decrypted in the browser using 256 bits AES.
Here are the updates from previous version (0.15)
- FIXED minor php warnings.
- FIXED: zerobin.js reformated and properly commented.
- FIXED: Directory structure re-organized.
- CHANGED: URL shortening button was removed. (It was bad for privacy.)
- ADDED: Deletion URL.
- small refactoring.
- improved regex checks.
- larger server salt on installation.
- ADDED: The resulting URL is automatically selected after pressing “Send”. You just have to press CTRL+C.
- ADDED: Automatic syntax highlighting for 53 languages using highlight.js
- ADDED: “5 minutes” and “1 week” expirations.
- ADDED: “Raw text” button.
- jQuery upgraded to 1.9.1
- sjcl upgraded to GitHub master 2013-02-23
- base64.js upgraded to 1.7
- FIXED: Dates in discussion are now proper local dates.
- ADDED: Robot meta tags in HTML to prevent search engines indexing.
- ADDED: Better json checking (including entropy).
- ADDED: Added version to js/css assets URLs in order to prevent some abusive caches to serve an obsolete version of these files when ZeroBin is upgraded.
- “Burn after reading” option has been moved out of Expiration combo to a separate checkbox. Reason is: You can prevent a read-once paste to be available ad vitam eternam on the net.